RE: [Amps] [BULK] - ÂDIN stands for....?

To: Sean Williams <m1ecy@m1ecy.me.uk>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [Amps] [BULK] - ÂDIN stands for....?
From: Peter Chadwick <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 01:46:27 +0100 (CET)
Seab said:
>Long live Cannon and Plessey connectors<
As far as I'm aware, Plessey Connectors died a long time ago, some time after
G8LT retired as Managing Director. Not sure who GEC sold it to. The only good
thing about the GEC take over of Plessey was that the pension was marginally
better. I don't think the Plessey Mark IV connectors are made any more by
anyone - I think the military use the Amphenol variety these days. In fact, the
coarse thread variety used cadmium plate and passivated finish, so they
definitely won't be made!
73
Peter G3RZP