Re: [Amps] figuring tube output impedance

To: "Larry Carman" <lncarman@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] figuring tube output impedance
From: "Partain, Chuck" <Chuck_Partain@maxtor.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:20:18 -0500
I'm looking at the drive not being ON FULL and low watts in, hey it'll coast at
1500 if I do all this right
which is what I was shooting for in the first place, that alpha key down
advertisement long ago got me thinking.
I have also email here from a year ago about me deciding what I needed for a
gu-84b tube and lots of folks wrote back saying 3.5-4 was a "good working
voltage" for this tube. there just wasn't enough info on it and I HAD ONE
INEXPENSIVELY! Plate voltage is no issue as I am the sales rep for magcap but
its work I didn't want to do at this point.

will see what shakes out, I also have a cantenna I built oil filled and I have
the mfj 1500w tuner with a dummy load in  it, I don't intend on seeing "what
the thing will do" boiling off oil and making flames!!!

I did however get questions answered on the ORIGINAL question I had asked.
thanks for your inputs. I'm going along the correct track as I thought.

de ka1mwp