[Amps] Free stuff--well almost

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Free stuff--well almost
From: Charles L Smith <smitymax@direcway.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:49:13 -0800
Am in the process of going through my accumulated parts, etc collection
for that project that never got done.  I am going to be moving to
another location and I do not want to move this stuff as I will never be
using it.  I have been a ham nearly 60 years and have built all the
equipment I ever wanted to build.

I have the following transfomers and chokes that can be had free if you
come and get them or whatever the cost of packing and shipping would be.

2  5v  21 amp filiment xfmr   120 vac primary

1  5v  15 amp filiment xfmr   120 vac primary

1   Voltage regulator (variac type) Transtate   0 - 115 vac  20A
     1/2 inch shaft no knob...open frame construction

1   Collins Rectifier filter Part No. 678-1510-00  6 henry .4A
      (one insulator is broken)

1    Choke, filter  Peerless C13514-T  specs unknown

1   HV transformer 120/220 Primary, 22/11 A. Secondary 3600-0-3600 .7A

1   Bud cabinet that will take a 14 1/2 inch rack panel.  It is 15
inches
      deep.

1   Cabinet, rack the will take about 19 inches of rack panel 18 inches

      deep.

     There are three or four squirrel cage blowers  one is a dual blower

I have pictures of these that I can email to you. If anyone is
interested contact me off reflector at my email address:
smitymax@direcway.com or Tel:  209 536-9520.  These will be available
for the next three or four weeks...after that they are going in the
dumpster.

Chuck, W6ASO
Sonora, CA