Re: [Amps] Amp faceplates

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp faceplates
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:14:35 -0500
Pete,

I'd have hardly any overhead in these the way it stands. The only thing would
take some time is the CAD layout for the whole 8-1/2 x 11 label sheet(s). The
Damark sheets are about 1/2 that size and generally have two in a pack. With
this, I can get it out as one sheet or two doubling the amount of labels for
use. The only problem would be white text as this is not set up to do that. Any
color but white. To start though, black labels would be all I'd offer like
Damark unless color would be asked for a lot. The sell price would be about
$5.00 per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet. That's a little less than Damark.

I can get the materials to make rub ons, and decals but they dont hold up as
good. Plus, you have to coat them with a clear poly after they're applied same
as Damark.

Best,

Will