[Amps] LCR Meter

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] LCR Meter
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:36:58 -0500
All,

I may have a surplus LCR meter to sell. It's according to which one I like the
best. I just bought an ESI 253 calibrated and got a deal on it at $95 as they
generally sellf for $250-$400 used. Anyhow, I have a 251, and the 253 is rge
same meter but in a smaller cabinet. The 251 I paid close to $200 for. I also
have a Genrad 1657 I may sell. It actually says it's a Chen Hwa brand but
Genrad built these for that company in China to re-market. Everything is the
same as the 1657 right down to the color and make, only where it should say
Genrad, it says Chen Hwa in the same color logo as Genrad. Both these work like
a charm but as you see, I'll have more than plenty. I figured I'd give the
folks on here first dibs before I might put one on ebay. If interested in any,
contact me off the list at craxd1@verizon.net.

I'll be having some more equipment for sell on and off. A few scopes, and DMM's.

Best,

Will