Re: [Amps] I gotta tell this

To: craxd1@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] I gotta tell this
From: "m.ford" <k1ern@direcway.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:31:19 -0500
Well that figures. I recently gave my teenage nephew my last set of
"slant pockets" from Nam. Shirt and trousers. OD.

No, this is not way off topic. The clothing was perfect for working on uhf
troposcattter amplifiers under difficult living conditions. You could stuff a
whole klystron in them pockets.

Mike  k1ern