Re: [Amps] "I gotta tell this"

To: "Theo Bellamy" <theo.bellamy@spirittelecom.com>,"Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] "I gotta tell this"
From: "carl s." <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:44:07 -0500
   I don't communicate much very nowadays, but when I do I use only what I
need .!!!
 Granted , there are times when more power is needed, BUT, when the guy down
the street thinks he needs a kw to talk to me or someone in the next county
(or city) then it seems someone doesn't understand the need for power , and
I see (hear) that every time I turn my rig on, (even my QRP rig.)
 Thanks anyway.
   Now , back into my hideway.!!
   carl / kz5ca