[Amps] HB amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] HB amps
From: "David J Windisch" <davidjw@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 05:56:52 -0400
It's shack-cleaning time here in Cincinnati, and I have pictures of a pair
of 813s in a 3-ft rack cabinet, partially built, 3 spare tubes, xfmr, AirDux
plate inductor, BC375 bandswitch and tuning cap, B&W filament choke, 4
meters behind window, caps, and so on, for sale mostly cuz I bought a pair
of 3CX800s.

It has a pair of 1625s driver on a separate rack-mount chassis.

Shipping this thing might be a challenge, but I could probably box up pieces
for UPS-depot pickup.

I'm open to offers for this piece of nostalgia.

73,
Dave Windisch, N3HE
Cincinnati OH
513-674-7202 eves eastern