[Amps] Variacs

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Variacs
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@eon.net.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:30:48 +0800
I have 3 variacs which I can't use.

They are "Slidac" Type PS105A made by Toshiba.

Specs are as follows.
Input: 100V 50/60Hz
Output: 0 - 130V
Power: 500VA
Shaft: 8mm (5/16")

The units are open style (no case) and are in excellent condition.

Price:
I don't really want anything for these other than to know that they will be
of genuine use to somebody.

What I really would like is a bifilar filament choke to suit a 3CX3000A7
Eimac tube.

If anybody on this list can use one or more of these units, I'd be happy to
let them go for the cost of the postage from Western Australia to wherever.

Alternatively, a straight 1 for 1 swap for the required filament choke
would also be ok by me. Each party to pay the respective shipping costs.

73, Alek
VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/vk6apk