Re: [Amps] Paypal only

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Paypal only
From: "ad5gb" <ad5gb@myway.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:07:32 -0400 (EDT)
Many knowlegable folks wouldn't dream of using PayPal.   And those numbers are
growing quickly.   Hate to say it, but I speak from personal experience.  It's
spelled "I D E N T I T Y  T H I E F T". There was a time in my life when I was
a big eBay-er.   Now I spend my time looking under the tables at hamfests and
such for amp goodies.   Maybe if I spent that time building rather than
stockpiling parts..... I'd actually get one on the air huh?

Quad 4CX350Fs on HF by fall or bust!

Thanks all for every tidbit of knowlege that I've been able to scavenge here!

Randall D. DuCharme (Radio AD5GB)

Powered by Solaris!
http://www.opensolaris.org