Re: [Amps] Need some help on a project

To: craxd1@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need some help on a project
From: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 01:16:05 +0100
Will Matney wrote:
> David,
>
> Believe it or not, I had way more help from here.

But the difference is, generally the people here will not know anywhere
near as much as those on time-nuts.

I did not see your post - did it appear? I've doubt checked and don't
see any with your name/email.

If the post did not appear, then there is not much chance of getting any
help!

> I tried several places like leapsecond.com, etc and never heard back.

See comment above.

I'm very surprised you did not hear if it appeared at all. You might
well find others (like me) are having their mail blocked by your ISP.
But I don't think it got to time-nuts, which really is the place to ask
for advice. You might well find someone has a manual too.

> I found the accuracy of these to be as good as or better than a cesium
> standard, especially over the long term since they're calibrated constantly.
> If the satallites gets off one hair the Naval observatory corrects it with
> the 60 cesium clocks, maser clocks, etc that they have running. The labeled
> accuracy of the Motorola GPS standard I bought was 5 ppb or;

I'd certainly persist with time-nuts.