Re: [Amps] How intermod limits your PEP

To: dennis12amplify@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] How intermod limits your PEP
From: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:20:54 +0100
dennis12amplify@aol.com wrote:
> Dave,
>
>  Sounds like the only correct solution would be the point of convergence
> of two simultaneous equations...
>
>  Regards,
>
> Dennis O.
> Motorola

Yes, you are right.

There are two simultaneous equations which would need to be solved to do
it properly.

This is reminding me a bit of one of the 'RMS power' arguments on Amps.
I eventually solved that one (to my satisfaction anyway).

http://www.g8wrb.org/useful-stuff/rmspower.shtml

But I'll leave this PEP/IM program for Gary to solve!

dave G8WRB.