Re: [Amps] who needs it? Henry 8K

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] who needs it? Henry 8K
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:22:49 -0500
I understand and agree with your comments, Peter.  This reminds me of a
recent contest where a ham was complaining about a station that was 30KC
wide on his rig.  Several other stations quickly responded that he should
get a better rig.

The offending stations I am talking about are the ones located at least a
hundred miles away.  I can easily detect them with my Yaesu 9000.

73, Keith NM5G