Re: [Amps] RE : who needs it? Henry 8K

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] RE : who needs it? Henry 8K
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:00:14 -0500
Perhaps folks tired of this rat race are looking for an alternative and are
moving south.  It just may be one of the reasons Houston has become a "boom
town."  My QTH 20 miles north of Houston was a cow pasture when I purchased
it back in 1977.  Now I am surrounded with businesses and subdivisions.  I
can only hope to hold out another 20 years or so before someone complains
about my antenna farm.

73, Keith NM5G