Re: [Amps] multi-tube amplifiers

To: "'Colin Lamb'" <k7fm@teleport.com>, <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>,"'Mike McCarthy W1NR'" <lists@w1nr.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] multi-tube amplifiers
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:42:50 -0400

That is the one Colin! That was my first hand book and I still have it. The
binding fell apart and my dad later glued it with some cloth to keep it
somewhat together. I still have it.

The 4X250 amp article in there ran at reduced power as the cooling was not
adequate for full power operation.

The 4X250 family is ok to run in AB2 unlike the 4CX1000.

73
Gary  K4FMX