Re: [Amps] Lets Talk About Padder Caps

To: r@somis.org, w7ry@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Lets Talk About Padder Caps
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 07:00:13 EDT
order some of them right from Ameritron since I have seen nothing like  them
elsewhere.  Ameritron is VERY GOOD about selling any part that is in  their
amps.  You can go to their web page and download the schematic of any  of the 3
high powered amps that have these caps in there. ie: AL-82, AL-1200,  AL-1500.
All 3 use them and you can see the values of these caps in the  schematic.  I
am sure you can mix them up to get what you need for  yours.