Re: [Amps] new power transistor TSPA

To: "John T. M. Lyles" <jtml@lanl.gov>
Subject: Re: [Amps] new power transistor TSPA
From: PA3DUV <pa3duv@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:12:21 +0200
John,

I have some EU 230V single phase wall outlets left over which you can have
since I threw out these outlets in my garage and replaced them for two 5
pole three phase 400 V outlets.

My MIG-welder and amplifier HT power supply are now standing side by side
and enjoy the stiff AC supply voltage available from these sockets. @ 10 kW
draw (distributed over 3 phases) mains sag is 7 VAC @400 VAC

Cheers, Dick

PA3DUV