[Amps] Moderation

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Moderation
From: "Gene Bigham" <jbigham2@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 07:50:49 -0500
Ok, I for one am glad there is moderation on this forum, so get over it
(qsy)!
This list is a forum (TX) that is provided at someone's expense (power from
the mains) for the good (amplification) of the community of amplifier
builders and maintainers.  Thank you (TNX) to whoever is paying this
expense!  Such a forum requires intervention (grid control) as we humans
seem to want to get into hissing contests (parasitic oscillations).  Unless
you are forking out the cash (drive) to provide this service, then enjoy the
forum and abide by the moderation of those paying the bill or quietly
unsubscribe (pull the plug) and go someplace else (QSY).   Most of us are
not interested in your personal grievance (qrn).  That is not what we
subscribed (tuned in) for.
The moderator provides just that.  Wonder why the name was chosen?  If you
cannot abide by the authority (bias control) of the moderator, take your
leave and go somewhere else instead of giving flak (parasitic), as I do not
appreciate a parasite.
I am not interested in your resource sucking sanctimonious personal
parasitic puke.
GEEEEEZ!
Thank you moderator!  Keep up the good job!
Now where do I send my contribution to keep a resource like this going?  Put
up or shut up.
Gene