[Amps] FL-2100B Door knob caps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FL-2100B Door knob caps
From: "David Douglass" <vk2nu@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:46:30 +1000
Hi All,

I've just bought an old FL-2100b to do up, and am after replacement door
knob capacitors for C222 (1000pF 3KV), C223 (500pF 3KV) and C226 (300pF
3KV).

Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier for these (somewhere is
Australia would be great, but I would think this too much to expect!!). The
ones removed from the amp, are the flat disk type of door knob caps, but I
assume any standard ceramic door knobs will OK as long as they are equal to
or greater in KV rating than the ones I'm replacing??

Many thanks

David, VK2NU