[Amps] HLA-150 and the peanut gallery.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] HLA-150 and the peanut gallery.
From: john.brewer@us.schneider-electric.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:09:51 -0400
It's always interesting to get product reports from:

1) People who don't own and who have never used the product.
2) About amps of different models than what were being discussed
3) About amps from different companies than what were being dicussed
4) From people who have never operated them, and who have never solicited and
received numerous
on the air reports
5) From people who *assume* that the owner/operator has not observed  output
with a monitor
scope.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled perennial AMPS discussion about
'parasites' , and
other endless chest beatings....

John K5MO