Re: [Amps] HLA-150? Nevermind.

To: "Ken Bessler" <kg0wx@hotmail.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HLA-150? Nevermind.
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:08:31 -0400
> Well, Tom (and the others), let it not be said I don't
> admit
> when I'm wrong. I joined this list to learn. Today I
> have....
>
> The site has been pulled.

Ken,

Why not send the amp down here?

I'll run some spectrum tests on it and we'll see how it is
and ship it back UPS within two days. It just can't be
between July 12th through 18th because we are committed to
do FS measurements on an antenna system.

That'll sort all this stuff out and prove if the amp is
clean or isn't.

I can't afford to buy amps on a lark, but I don't mind
spending a half hour testing one.

Then your page will have some nice hard data on it, based on
the sample of one amp.

Of course you can expect me to use the data also, but you
can have it for your use as you see fit.

73 Tom