Re: [Amps] 4CX10 000J / Racal MA1723

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4CX10 000J / Racal MA1723
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 13:26:03 +0200
Hi Mark,

I am also looking for a spectrum analyser ;-)
No, I am not able to measure the spectrum of the MA1723 but is is really
outstanding compared to my other radios.
The factory specs only quote the following:

Wideband noise better then -110db relative to PEP in a 3KHz bandwith 500KHz
off tune.
IMD better then -50db relative to either of two equal tones in a standard
two tone test.
Spurious emissions other then harmonics -55db.

The amplifier module with BLW96 you mention I probably bought on a flea
market without documentation, do you have some info, at least the circuit
diagram for me?

73
Peter, DF3KV