[Amps] valve check

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] valve check
From: "Vic" <wb4slm@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:18:58 -0400
I have two coax base 3CX3000A7 & two 4-1000PR valves for the big amp that I'll
probably never build .. I'm wanting to sell these items and start cleaning out
the shack.. they were new when acquired and were without original boxes --
before I attempt to market I want to be sure the tubes are in working
condition.. at one time I knew of a test facility which could do such, but I
can no longer find the "sticky note" with the information .. I'm sure with the
wealth of knowledge available on this list someone can direct me to a reputable
source who will not switch serial numbers as happened to me in my novice days
.. and no, I'm not interested in selling without having the tubes certified
first.. pls don't ask  -- thanks Vic -- WB4SLM //