Re: [Amps] plexiglas isolation in coils

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] plexiglas isolation in coils
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:04:17 -0500
I do not know what experience you have, but most of my ham friends have
Ameritrons and are quite happy with their performance.

Last week I visited the K5NA station that won the multi-single HP NA IARU
this year and he had two AL-1500s.  They had run virtually the whole time,
one on CW and the other on sideband.  I would say that is a good testimonial
to the worth of this amp.

73, Keith NM5G