Re: [Amps] Practical Transformer Design Handbook by Eric Lowdon

To: <craxd1@verizon.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Practical Transformer Design Handbook by Eric Lowdon
From: "Mike Sawyer" <w3slk@uplink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 10:21:06 -0400
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 11:31 PM

If my post will show up in time (14 hours to go), below is a link to the
book Practical Transformer Design Handbook by Eric Lowdon. That's to me the
best book on transformer design for the amateur radio operator wishing to
rewind transformers or design transformers from scratch. There's a section
dedicated on redesigning scrap transformers. Anyhow, this is the book I
always refer to the most.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330011134593&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

Best,

Will