Re: [Amps] grid resonance

To: chris@yipyap.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] grid resonance
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 23:14:14 -0400
Chris,

Generally, a "leveled signal" is a signal that does not vary over its entire
bandspread. In other words, it will have the same peak to peak voltage sine
wave over the span. They make speacial AF and RF frequency generators for this
(Leveled RF Generator). Hopefully, someone will put up my posts I made early
this morning and tonight.

Best,

Will