Re: [Amps] G2DAF four 4CX250Bs G2DAF amplifier

To: <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Amps] G2DAF four 4CX250Bs G2DAF amplifier
From: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:22:02 +0800
Hi ,Peter,
  Thanks! Could tell me the exact reason? the non-linearity or 4CX250B's weak
grid and screen?I like novelty, like
my last project,although I'm a begannner in amp(btw,I'm a skilled a electronic
engineer), but I built a rare amplifier, it without HV transformer, and using
8xGU50 in  push-pull type!
       73! Hsu