Re: [Amps] Estate sale - USed CB Gear for re-distribution

To: "Charles Wooten NF4A" <nf4a@knology.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Estate sale - USed CB Gear for re-distribution
From: "Dave, K2DP" <k2dp@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 19:29:45 -0500
Charlie,

May I make a suggestion that you find the nearest dumpster and throw this
trash in it. Wawasee, Palomar and Galaxy equipment is NOT FCC Type Accepted.
These CB Amplifiers are not Type Accepted either and are illegal to use. I'm
sure that Riley Hollingsworth could help you dispose of it properly. The FCC
has recently stopped the importation and sale (by Pilot Truck Stops) of the
Galaxy "ham " gear that is being purchased by the truckers and other illegal
users of CB type equipment. Please don't insult your Extra Class license,
which I am delighted to see that you have, by offering this stuff for sale.

Thank you for the bandwidth,

73,
Dave, K2DP