Re: [Amps] Estate sale - USed CB Gear for re-distribution

To: "Ed Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Estate sale - USed CB Gear for re-distribution
From: "m.ford" <k1ern@pioneerwireless.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 08:45:49 -0400
Hello Eddy,

    I'm no gun collector/shooter either, but my entire estate
including all the ham gear goes to the NRA.

    This guys stuff meant something to him. I am sure we would
all be sad to know that the things that made our life enjoyable
would end up in a dumpster. Even ebay has a least a fighting
chance to see stuff get used for something other than waste.

Mike  k1ern