[Amps] Checking for IMD

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Checking for IMD
From: 徐 悦 <enola-1964@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 19:12:12 +0800
There is another way, homebrew a inexpensive measure receiver ( please view W7ZOI Wes Hayward's EMRF), it shoud be do this job. I have a question too, we test IMD using a two tone generator and a SSB transmitter, but you know, your transmitter with IMD too , use a "dirty " signal as a driver,How we calculate the amplifier 's IMD under test( if we know the transmitter's IMD)? if we can not calcaulate it,we must using two "clean" single tone transmitterer(CW transmitter) +combiner as a driver