Re: [Amps] Mechanical question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Mechanical question
From: mike kendall <ke6cvh@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 05:01:24 -0700 (PDT)
Todd and group,
    Thanks for the suggestions,
  There is a model store here in Japan and I will check it out along with the
small parts website for potential future usage.  I found an item on ebay for
compression union fitting that does not require a flaring tool and uses
compression between the two brake lines.  Cost is 2 bucks plus shipping, I'll
give it a try, here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-8-C162200-BRASS-BRAKE-LINE-COMPRESSION-FITTING-UNION_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33562QQihZ019QQitemZ8058547299QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V
  Best Regards,
  Mike

ToddRoberts2001@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 8/11/2006 1:25:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,