[Amps] Source for AWG 16 tinned wire or small quantity of silverplating

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Source for AWG 16 tinned wire or small quantity of silverplating solution?
From: "Christopher J Galbraith" <cgalbrai@umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:47:24 -0700
Hi gang,

Does anyone know of a source for AWG 16 tinned or silver-plated wire?  I
just need a couple of feet for making a pair of plate leads/suppressor
inductors.

Alternatively, can someone point me to a supplier of some type of silver
plating solution in small quantities (I have some bare copper AWG 16 wire on
hand)?  I've looked at Coolamp for silver plating, but the 4 oz at $50 is a
little overkill for what I need right now.

Thanks and 73, Chris KA8WFC