Re: [Amps] AL-80B Trouble

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-80B Trouble
From: Scott Manthe <n9aa@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 00:05:55 -0500
Rich,
Hundreds of empirical observations from all makes of amplifiers must be
wrong. Clearly, the problems must be the mysterious parasitic
oscillation, which obviously is pushing the filament sideways. Thank God
I'm not an expert, so I don't have to debate you on this very tired and
worn-out subject. Please feel free to tell Mike your interpretation of
his problem- we are all waiting with bated breath.

73,
Scott, N9AA