Re: [Amps] Technical specification question, possibly OT !

To: g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk, msole@loxinfo.co.th,amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Technical specification question, possibly OT !
From: <sm0aom@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:43:07 +0200 (MEST)
The document I'm referring to is the CEPT/ERC/REC 74-01Ewhich can be found at:
http://www.ero.dk/D57F2E8A-A18B-4E43...B02?frames=no&;
In Annex 6 was the Amateur Service specifically mentioned.
I only encountered this document briefly as a by-product of a discussion on a
related matter, and I have no further information of what CEPT/ETSI may have in
store regarding these matters.
73/
Karl-Arne
SM0AOM

----Ursprungligt meddelande----Från: g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.ukDatum: Sep 12,
2006 9:23:24 AMTill: Karl-Arne Markström , Martin Sole ,
amps@contesting.comÄrende: Re: [Amps] Technical specification question,
possibly OT !
Karl Arne said:
>but there have recently been discussions about an ETSI spectral purity
>specification for transmitters in general.<
Do you know where in ETSI or CEPT? I go to the ETSI committees which I would
expect to handle this, (ERM_RM, ERM, and occasionally ERM_EMC)although
admittedly, I don't go to CEPT PT SE21. I do have access to their documentation
however, and I haven't heard of this.
For a governement run Test house, it's just a money spinner
73
Peter G3RZP