Re: [Amps] Boycott New Chinese linear Amplifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Boycott New Chinese linear Amplifier
From: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 03:13:38 +0800
Hi,
   I do not want to deny it is the ''copy" of AL811, especially in cabinnet and
posion of the parts.  But not all.One of  builders is my friend,so I know
something about it.The amplifier what they built NOT a simply copy AL811, they
are doing many creationary work for it.Although they are  all  beginner, until
they build the amp, they had never build any tube amps. You can see the amp's
build quality is better than AL811.Actually, ANY 811A's  linear amplifier what
our makeing now ONLY have few diffrence. Can you say we or Ameritron copy each
other?  Chinese began to make the vacuum tubes in 1930s,in  1950s,we can make
almost all tubes in the world.
  From 1960s, we began to design vacuum tube,there are many unique tubes was
made in China, and you can not find simlar product  in any other countrys.Now,
most Chinese tube factory was closed, include Beijing vacuum factory( it maks
the best miniture tube in China  from 1950s, the quality is much better than
well know Shuguang factory what makes 811A and 572B) .BTW, 572B are OEM for
foreign buyer,NOT any Chinese equip use it until 1995.the 811A  was copyed from
Russian G-811 in 1950s,NOT direct copy from the West.we product it for about
50 years.I know the America is a most advanced country ,but  China was not
located in Sahara! The Vainglory americans!
  Finally,I must to tell you,This amp only make few amount  for the builder's
friend,No any  plan  to sell it to the West, you or Americtron needn't  jitter
or "boycott" .  To tell the truth, this amp  is not a REAL a bussiness project,
the builders are only tube amp amateur, not for make money.But I must to say if
Chinese know how much gain in tube amps,maybe all  linear tube amp factory have
to closed   very soon  like  all  America amateur radio transceiver manufactor
have to close their factory in 1970s  due to  Japanese competitor.The Vainglory
americans, as a "semi" super power, Chinese's product Not all copy or "Stolen"
from the West.we design indepedent nucler weapon in 1960s, nucler submarine in
1970s, Make tube amps is a too little Case!
   Pesonally, I have no  hostility to  American, I have many good friends in
USA.I 'm interested in  tube amp like all person in this reflector.But I think
some are people too hostility.
     73! Hsu