Re: [Amps] New Chinese linear Amplifier

To: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>, "kenw2dtc" <kenw2dtc@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] New Chinese linear Amplifier
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:05:52 -0400
> The amp sells in China only until now.The manufactor is my
> friend.Not me.
>   It have wires connect to plate caps.Maybe the picture
> are not clearly.

Hsu, the picture has no plate connection wires. Let's not
imagine it does. There are a few other parts missing also.

It is a very nice copy of an American linear. Not many
people are so comfortable so closely taking other people's
products. It will be interesting to see how it works when
the plate leads are connected. One thing for certain when a
copy is made without any additional engineering, it never
winds up better than the original.

73 Tom