Re: [Amps] Bad tubes from Ebay

To: Peter Voelpel <df3kv@t-online.de>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bad tubes from Ebay
From: PA3DUV <pa3duv@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:30:59 +0200
I bought 4 at random from Victor Tkaschenco, UR7GG in Friedrichshafen this
year. ( ur7gg@tlc.kherson.ua )

I have tested all 4 in mixed configurations in my Acom2000A and got a
consistent output on any combination.

Given the huge amount of scammers on e-bay and the scam-propositions one
receives after bidding I prefer to deal with real human beings with real
addresses and real phone numbers nowadays.

Cheers, Dick
PA3DUV