[Amps] FW: AMPS Administrator

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FW: AMPS Administrator
From: "Larry Carman" <lncarman@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 18:16:53 -0500
Your right Vic, I just glanced at the entire email address which is very
easy to forge. Smtp1.30gigs.com can't be forged, I don't think, since the
originating mail server renders that part of the header and all others
servers along the way just include it. Wonder if 30gigs.com ISP guys would
cooperate in tracking this guy down? Maybe they'd yank his account but he'd
just wonder to another ISP and continue annoying people. Most likely a
useless endeavor.
Regards,
Larry N5BIP