Re: [Amps] Amplifier Rule Changes in the new R&O

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplifier Rule Changes in the new R&O
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:25:55 -0500
It appears most everyone is thinking about controlling/disabling the RF. Take
the focus off 21 ~ 30 MHz RF solutions for a moment.

What's to say the internal frequency detector couldn't manage the HV or Bias
supplies to disable amplification when detecting 26 ~ 28 MHz?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 7