Re: [Amps] Testing amp with no air flow

To: bmaser@tampabay.rr.com, k7rdx@charter.net, ka1xo@juno.com,amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Testing amp with no air flow
From: K8MLM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:51:30 EDT

There is an easier way.  Attach the shop vacuum to the top of the tube  and
work on the bottom side.  That's how I did some under side work on  my Alpha
77.  But in this case I hooked the shop vacuum to the exhaust  port on the back
of the AMP.

Bob
K8MLM

In a message dated 10/19/2006 3:32:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,