Re: [Amps] 3CX3000 Tuned Input Calibration

To: "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>,"'Bob Maser'" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>,"'AMPS'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3CX3000 Tuned Input Calibration
From: "Robert B. Bonner" <rbonner@qro.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:51:42 -0500
Yes Tom might be closer with the 60 ohms, I've been working in YC-156's
lately, massive B+ hits, brain failures, cellular destruction, beer
consumption, standard ham stuff.  I've got a couple 3 By 3 projects here but
its been a while since I've had to bring one in tune.

No matter what, from 1.6:1 you are close enough to tweak either way easily.

BOB DD