[Amps] FL-2100B value of shunt in the Metering Circuit

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FL-2100B value of shunt in the Metering Circuit
From: VE6TI <ve6ti@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:39:13 -0700
I have been over hauling  an old FL-2100B amp and found that the
meter shunt,  R3 on the schematic, looked a little cooked and upon
examination noted that the windings were physically, if not
electrically, fused.   I removed it and separated the turns.   The
schematic does not identify the value of the shunt so I wonder if
anyone on the amps reflector might know what value it should be.
Perhaps some of you have been down this road same road?

VE6TI
gordon Hungerford
ve6ti@telus.net