Re: [Amps] Elecraft amplifiers

To: "'Amps reflector'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Elecraft amplifiers
From: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 08:00:15 +0800
Hi,
  Toyko-Hypower's inexpensive 1kW amplifier, no morthan $3000.
 http://www.thp.co.jp/thp%20hp%20Eng/amateur_eng/hf_eng.htm#1.5kfx
  it useing 4xSD2933 MOS FET.Not 8 piecs MOS FET like elecraft and
 YAESU or ICOM. Maybe it more mordern design.
   I'm thinking to purchase one in next year. I have 8 piecs SD2933 in my hand.
      73! Hsu