[Amps] FS: AM-6154 & AM-6155

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FS: AM-6154 & AM-6155
From: Robin Midgett <K4IDC@Comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:43:49 -0600
Greetings,
I have for sale several clean AM6154/55 amplifiers. The chassis are
tested for voltages, blower, and function. Cavities are silver
cleaned, ready for installation of your input circuit. {original
input circuits, power sensor and LP filter removed}. They are in very
nice shape with good sockets and brackets, no corrosion or overheating.
The cavities are without tubes. 4CX400A or the Russian GS-36B or 8930
tubes will fit nicely in these amplifiers, and provide reliable
power. The 4CX250 will also work with anode adaptors; I have a few
and can make more.
I have a lot of spare parts (cavities, time delay relays, various
mech. parts, and a number of extra chassis w/o modules) & spare modules.
I'm asking $250.00 each for the amplifiers, and I will crate & ship
at the buyers expense. UPS & FedEx (probably DHL also) will take the
package with surcharges; figure on the package being 20" x 10" x 24",
and 100 lbs. from 37122. Meeting at a convenient hamfest is also an
option with no delivery charge.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC
615-322-5836 office - rolls to pager