Re: [Amps] Pi-L Network

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pi-L Network
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:54:10 +0200
Hi Tom,

The output impedance of the tubes are 1000-1500/3000 respectively.
The corresponding mid impedances are 600-800/1200 ohms.
Yes, I avoid that on my bandswitched homebrew amps for the mentioned reason
(arcs at the bandswitch).
I use 1/4 wl stubs in addition behind the amps and band pass filter on the
input.

73
Peter