Re: [Amps] amp hardware

To: "k7fm" <k7fm@teleport.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] amp hardware
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:36:23 -0400
In the 36 years that I've been licensed now --- and actively homebrewing,
too, I hasten to add! --- I have never, ever had any problems of corrosion
due to steel screws coming into contact with aluminum, etc. etc. ...never!

It's an absolute non-issue, in my books, unless --- as you say --- one plans
to build something, and then instantly store it away in a damp basement for
a decade, or more (at which point, one ponders the question, "...Then why
even bother to build anything in the first place...?!").

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ