[Amps] re Marsland stepper switch

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] re Marsland stepper switch
From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:39:48 -0600
    I wonder is anyone may have the specs on a Marsland RS612-R7, 152-673
switch. It is a stepper type of switch which has 5 ceramic gangs and 12
positions on each. It is a ceramic on these 5 gangs which looks like it can
easily handle 2 kw. I suspect that it should operate on 24 volts dc but it will
step over with only 12 volts dc @ 4 amps. I've had this in one of my goodies
box for many years and think that it would be greater for use in either a
multiband hf linear or in some form of antenna tuner set up but would sure like
to get some information on it first. Yes, I did try a google search on it
without any results.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.  73 from Fern   VE7GZ