Re: [Amps] Fw: Support For the Bean Pusher

To: <rbonner@qro.com>, "'k7fm'" <k7fm@teleport.com>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: Support For the Bean Pusher
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:14:20 -0400
Hi Guys,

Aren't we all lucky that our community firefighters are paid straight
salaries, and NOT commissions...?

I'm surprised some bean counter hasn't floated that idea yet as a cost
savings measure...!

I could go on with some (factual!) stellar examples of other money $aving
$chemes from my 34 years in the automotive manufacturing, but that would be
straying too far off topic, & would probably be condemned by more than a few
as being fiction! Hi Hi

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ