Re: [Amps] suppliers

To: c s <carlseye@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] suppliers
From: George <k4gvt@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:53:57 -0400
I'm not sure what problem your having with Digikey, could you explain.
I use  Digikey, Mouser, Newark Electronics and Allied Electronics.
Each supplier has their strength as well as there weaknesses.
They all work well for different supplies.  I don't use anyone for
everything
due to delivery, price and availability.  Once you establish your self
in their
data base, all of them will send you catalogs.  Digikey by far updates their
catalog frequently.

73,
George