[Amps] suppliers

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] suppliers
From: c s <carlseye@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:52:45 -0400
       I don't know about the rest of you guys, but In trying to make
sense of Digi-key's website I am at the end of the rope.
     Mouser's site is so much better, BUT, they don't have what I want
in every case.!!! I have requested a catalog from Digi-key , which I've
had in the past, so we'll see when and IF it arrives.!!~
   Mouser has been very good in sending me their catalog every so often,
but not so with Digi-key.!!
     Just a thought from someone who has "been there, done that".!!!!
      carl@verizon.net.!!!!!